Tuesday, July 22, 2008

陶喆 - 沙滩



空无一人这片沙滩
kong wu yi ren zhe pien sha tan
Emptiness, there was nobody on the beach.

风吹过来冷冷海岸
feng chui guo lai leng leng hai an
As the breeze blew onshore from the icy cold sea

我轻轻抖落鞋里的沙看着我的脚印
wo qing qing dou luo xie li de sha kan zhe wo de jiao yin
I shaked off the sand lightly from my shoes.. I saw my footprints left all over the empty beach

oh 一个人一步步好寂寞
oh yi ge ren yi bu bu hao ji mo
There was only one man, walking on the beach leaving all lonely steps all over... It was so lonely.

看海有些绿天有些蓝
kan hai you xie lu tian you xie lan
Looking at the sea that was slightly azure, the sky the was slightly blue.

那段爱情有些遗憾
na duan ai qing you xie yi han
Our love reminded me of slight regretness

想不知不觉游向海天
xiang bu zhi bu jue you xiang hai tian
Feeling like swimming to the deepest place in the sea subconsciously.

到最深的地方才发现你早已经放弃我
dao zui shen de di fang cai fa xian ni zao yi jing fang qi wo
As I reached there, I just realised that you had given up on me a while ago.

我听到海浪温柔的呼吸
wo ting dao hai lang wen rou de hu xi
I heard the waves, like a gentle breath

我看着云朵飘来飘去
wo kan zhe yun duo piao lai piao qu
Looking at the clouds above, floating here and there...

有什么方法让自己真的忘记
you shen me fang fa rang zi ji zhen de wang ji
Was there any way that could really let me forget the past?

only blue only blue

爱让人好忧郁
ai rang ren hao you yu
Love made us feeling so blue

我的心我的心蓝蓝地
wo de xin wo de xin lan lan di
My heart was so bluish.

我真的想找一条船能远远离开这片沙滩
wo zhen de xiang zhao yi tiao chuan neng yuan yuan li kai zhe pian sha tan
I really wished to look for a boat, hoping it could take me far, far away from this beach.

每次又回到同样海边还是会对你想念
mei ci you hui dao tong yang hai bian hai shi hui tui ni xiang nian
However, the waves pushed me back to the same spot I started, I still missed you...

想念你有点blue 没有人能向你
xiang nian ni you dian blue mei you ren neng xiang ni
Missing you felt slightly blue because there was no one like you in my life before

留给我的回忆有点 blue oh
liu gei wo de hui yi you dian blue oh
Leaving me such memories, feeling slightly blue...

only blue...

No comments: