Sunday, July 15, 2007

不能說的秘密- Jay Chou

Thanks to Darren for sending over this song :) . Here's the lyrics;

冷咖啡离开了杯垫
As cold coffee leave the edge of the cup,

我忍住的情绪在很后面
the emotions I held in is at the far back.

拼命想挽回的从前
My desperate attempts to recover our "once upon a times",

在我脸上依旧清晰可见
like old times, is clearly and easily seen on my face.

最美的不是下雨天
The most beautiful is not the rainy day,

是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐(oh~~)
but the roof which once [I] sheltered from the rain with you

回忆的画面
The portraits of memories

在荡着秋千 梦开始不甜
is swaying on the swing, the dream starts to lose its sweetness

你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远
You said to gradually let go of our love and we can go further

又何必去改变 已错过的时间
There is a need to change for the time we already lost.

你用你的指尖 阻止我说再见
You used your fingertips to stop me from saying goodbye

想象你在身边 在完全失去之前
Imagine you next to me before I totally lose you

你说把爱渐渐 放下会走更远
You said to gradually let go of our love and we can go further

或许命运的签 只让我们遇见
Maybe the hand of fate only let us meet

只让我们相恋 这一季的秋天
Only let us fall in love on the days of this autumn.

飘落后才发现 这幸福的碎片
Only after it has landed do I realize, these broken pieces of happiness

要我怎么捡
How can I retrieve...

No comments: